How It Works
CD&S Online Marketplace
1. Register for the CD&S Pingree Event by logging in (or signing up) to our traditional online system. Note your Consignor # as you will need it when you create your Online Marketplace account.
- Enter your information.
- You will need a PayPal account or a checking account.
- Select which Delivery Methods you would like to offer to Buyers (Porch Pickup,
Meet Up and/or USPS)
3. You will receive an email to verify your account. Go ahead and verify it.
5. Once your Seller Fee is processed, your Online Marketplace account will be enabled (hopefully within 1-2 hours). This will give you the ability to post your items. A +POST YOUR ITEMS button will appear on the upper right of your account home page.
6. Post your items.
- Select appropriate category (ex. Girls Clothing, Boys Clothing, Hats, Shoes, etc.)
- Select appropriate sub-category (ex. 3T, Medium, 12-18 months, etc.)
- Select listing type (are you selling or giving away?)
- Input your Listing Title (include Brand, What it is, Size. This helps with Search)
- Input your Price
- Select your Delivery Method
- Input your Detailed Description (add any NECESSARY additional comments about
the item here. i.e. actual measurements or dimensions of the item, unique
- Input Size
- Input Brand
- Input Gender
- Add 1-3 photos of item
- Click Post Listing
7. After the Sale, deliver your Sold items to your respective buyers.
- Coordinate Porch Pickups and Meet Ups
- Mail items using pre-paid labels from PayPal
- If you are a Seller, you should already have your account set up.
- In the Consignor # field, input BUYER
2. Shop the Online Marketplace.
- You will need a credit/debit card or a PayPal account.
3. After the Sale,
- Coordinate Porch Pickups and Meet Ups with your respective Sellers
- Receive your items via US Mail