Welcome to the 2020 Spring/Summer Children's Drop & Shop ONLINE MARKETPLACE for you to buy and sell.
Due to Covid-19, our Spring/Summer 2020 event at the Pingree School had to be cancelled. But here is the next best thing ... we've created our very own peer-to-peer online marketplace solution for us all to buy and sell within our AWESOME community. Yeah!
We're so excited and hope you will be too!
As with our traditional events, items accepted for our online sale include newborn through teen children’s clothes (appropriate season only; in this event Spring/Summer) - shirts, pants, tops, dresses, shorts, sweaters, jackets, coats, etc. Plus shoes, hats, toys, games, strollers, bikes, books, baby equipment, furniture, sports equipment, maternity wear, and more.
All items must be clean and in excellent condition. Everything is priced to sell.
For our Sellers -
- You will earn 80% on your sold items, minus payment processing fees.
- You select the delivery option(s) for your sold items - you can mail it from your house, offer a Porch Pickup or a MeetUp (meet the buyer at a pre-determined mutually accessible place, i.e. the Container Store parking lot).
- It's super easy to post your inventory from your phone or desktop. It literally took us 8 minutes to upload 22 pieces.
- Your earnings are IMMEDIATE. They are direct deposited into your PayPal or checking account.
Sellers, here is what you need:
1) Your inventory.
2) Your phone.
3) Ideally, you will have a PayPal account (here you can buy, sell, print mailing labels and get paid ASAP). And if you don't, that's OK too - you can use your checking account, and on your own, print labels from USPS.com.
If you have any questions, we are ready to help.
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Text us: 978 290 2336.
Soon you'll be on your way to earning, buying and recycling!
Be well, stay safe and be kind to each other.